Monday, June 8, 2009

My Holiday trip..TO PENANG..

ok..now..my trip to penang..still got stuff in my mind..haiz..depress..but..going to penang is quite fun..btw..I am still in penang today..but..i just update it lo..Diyana want to see ma..make her jealous..haha..no la..just joking..here are a few pic of me in penang..the view is great..but this trip..my mood suddenly swing..haiz..just check out the pics..



this is the pic of the main entrance of the G Hotel..
This is how it looks like inside the G Hotel.quite nice la..but very cold..


the toilet looks like this..big mirror..


the floor is all black..really black..


and this bath tub..is really funny..it can see through..dude..u try to imagine yourself showering..when i first so it..i laugh..haha


and there is 2 toilet seat..so weird..i dun even noe which one to use ..haha


the shower thing..inside there is quite big also..


the bedroom..looks nice..very big..and ver cold..it has a very nice view of the sea..


the towel hanging thingy..so black the tiles..but it looks really cool..


I just took a pic..for fun..and no reason..


Look at the view..nice right?


Look at the swimming pool..s0 cool..very very nice..

see..so so nice..blue colour..the floor also..actually it is dark blue.


my sis me and my mom..she knows how to take pic also ho..

see..i can be feminin also ma..i want to buy higheels..hahaha..

the evening view of the sea is nice also..it is vey nice...

take pic of myself again..for no reason..

the light of the shops is nice..very striking..and cool too..

this is the hotel that i an staying at..but i forget to rotate.but u can still see the big G rite?

my sis and my mom..

me and my mom..sweet?

see..the moon..it looks so beautiful..very very beautiful..


the big big big big big hotel that we are staying at..has nice lights on it.

There u go..a big G again..



Done..that is all i can say bout my holiday..maybe going back to KL tomorrow..but stil ok la..brain still a bit fried..I need songs to cool me down..my mum got me an Ipod NANO..it is very thin..so..I am done for now..nah..u can check it out now dyana..haha..ok..so..Happy Holiday guys..enjoy ur last week of holiday..k..see ya'll later..

No comments: