Monday, June 8, 2009

My Holiday..

My holiday..its ok la..I have alot of things in my mind..making me feel depress..moody..dumb..dissapointed..some of my friends cheer me up..told me to have fun..leave it all behind..i try to..but the anger is still there..haiz..btw..I went to my grandma's hse last last saturday..the 1st day of school holiday..I had alot of fun there..I went to fun fair..won alot of kiddides stuff like barbie doll..haiz..so sad..then my cousins came..they make me laugh all the time..here are a few pics..check it out..let me introduce u the 4D's..my cousins..Damian,Darren,Desmond and Daniel..

this is the last pic of rex..b4 we go to grandma's hse..



this is the eldest son of four of my cute little cousin bro..his name is Damian..

the 2nd bro..is very gangster type..but sometime is sweet..his name is Darren..



the 3rd bro..he likes to act cool..not really friendly..but cute..his name is Desmond..


last but not least..the youngest..the cutest and the chubbiest..his name is Daniel..ain't he cute?



I took a few pic of them..told them to do funny faces.but it ended up like this..




1st shot..


2nd shot..


3rd shot..


I gek sei ady..don't want to take anymore..then they laugh..(see,both also go not gigi..haha)


then Desmond came..he smiled..he look so cute..Darren is still fooling around..


He won everybody's heart with his sweet smile..so adorable..


Then..Darren came again..but..stil cute la..


Well..you know..boys can be boys..he learn from his brothers..play in front of the camera..and so he did..

Now..I combine them all..makes no diffrence..stil look like clown..Darren,Damian(he look abit sissy..not offence boy..) and Desmond..drinking water..

Darren and Damian..they really like to play..

And there's Desmond again..he is really chubby..he always likes to act cool..but when it comes to taking picture..he looks sweet..i duno why..

now its baby Daniel's turn..haha

i think he might be a good looking boy when he grown up..

ok la..bye bye

No comments: