Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy B'day...

ON 7th of August..was the day a baby girl was born..she was very fat..very chubby..very annoying..yet she is still my baby sister..well..she is no longer a baby though..but to me..she is..she can make people piss off for the stupid things she have done..but i still love her..and that girl is VANESSA CHEAM XUAN YNG..

this is us when we were babies..look how adorable..i was talking bout me..haha..just kidding..btw..people who is confuse who is who..red is me..and the fat one is her..i am not joking..sorry if too blur..

she always like to raba people..very geli..she thinks my fats are soft..

like to kiss me..which really piss me off..


yet..i still love the way she is..no matter what kind of monster she is..hehe


we are always a team..alomost..eventhough we dont agree on the same thing..but i noe she does understand my feeling sometime..

no matter what comes in our way..we are still same blood..same parents..and same love..


u are alwyas the sis which is annoying..but i got use to it...and i hope u stay that way..

our family photo..which will always stay in our mind no matter what..

wanted to kiss her but i cant...coz i am sick..so i slap her..hehe

picture of the day..


this is a message from me to u..
Vanessa,
You maybe annoying at times..u piss me off..i always say i hate u..but i dun mean it..i always scold u dumb..i dun mean it either..hope u will be a better person..u are all grown up..know what's right and wrong..dont do the same mistakes that i have done ..do make people proud..achieve in something that u are capable of..dont be something u are not..be who u are..thats what makes u special..u may make me smile sometimes will ur silly face..sometime u r just a trouble maker..but u r our famlilies trouble maker..i will always love u..as u are my sis..no matter how much we fight..we curse each other..but in the end..we are still sisters..siblings..and ntg..ntg in the world that can deny we are sisters..happy birthday sa..may all ur wishes come true..make the right decision k..dun be like me..be someone better..ok..love u..

No comments: