Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

A man was born on 22 August 1964..he looks almost like me..he is funny,kind,helpful,generous,smart and everything about him is great..that is why i love him so so much..he is...
My Dad

Michael Cheam Tatt Seng


this is my daddy..trying to act cool i guess..=p

this photo is when i was 9 years old..2003..see..so cute..especially my sis..hahah

2005..


2005..i am not in it coz i look funny..and fat..

2007..

mum and dad..

my favourite family photo..2009..

b4 we left..mum took a pic of me and rex..

my father's silly kids to love to fight..haha...(she started it 1st)=p

my mum and the b'day boy..i mean man..haha

the girls or gals in the hse..=p

my family..

after dinner,we celebrate my dad's b'day..he hept smiling..

family photo..btw,the lady in pink tee..is my grandma..


his cake..and his eggs..it sounds abit wrong..=p

my dad..


mother and son..

sis,dad and me..

my dad and me...

sis,dad,cousin bro and me..dun mind him..he doesnt smile much..


i laugh at this part..coz..when we are singing for him..he wa singing too..it was like a sing-along-song for him..

the perfect husbad and wife..


as usual..anything bout food..i'd be the 1st..hehe...


he was serving cakes for all of us..

the 'sexy couple'..haha..


mum was so funny that day..haha..she keep holding the eggs..

haha..ultrawoman..hahahah



HAPPY B'DAY DADDY..WE ALL LOVE U...

No comments: